Knowing the best natural home remedies for mouth ulcers is beneficial because we sometimes suffer from mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are not contagious, but it makes us uncomfortable, especially if the mouth ulcers keep coming back. Mouth ulcers don’t seem to be dangerous that is why we don’t want to go the doctor to check them. We use natural and traditional medication instead because we know that nature provides us with many curing plants and substances for our health problems. Do you know what plants to use to cure mouth ulcers? Take a look at the explanation below.
The best natural treatment for mouth ulcers:
- Rinsing or mouth washing
- Use Coconut water. All you have to do is gargle. Do it twice a day. If you want to drink it, it is also good.
- Use a mixture of water, brown sugar, and a fruit called averrhoa bilimbi. Just boil all the three and then gargle it after you strain it. Use the skin purple mangosteen. It is good to lessen free radicals and inflammation. Clean the skin of two purple mangosteens and then slice into small pieces. Boil it in three glasses of water until the water is lessened into half of it. Gargle it after you strain it.
- Use coconut milk to gargle. Do it twice a day.
- Use tree tea oil and water to gargle. Before spitting it, wish it for about one minute.
- Use two spoonfuls of salt, a warm water, and hydrogen peroxide to gargle. Do it twice a day. Never let yourself swallow it when you rinse your mouth.
- Use turmeric. Just mix turmeric with glycerin well to make paste. After that, you can smear the paste into the ulcer. Do it several times a day to get better quickly.
- Use basil leaves to make paste. Grind the basil leaves well and smear it to the ulcer. Do it several times a day. If it is okay with you, you can just chew the leaves but you have to be careful, the pointed tip of the leaf will hurt your mouth ulcer. Do it slowly.
- Grate water rose apple and pour warm water into the grated rose apple. Use the mixture to gargle. Do it twice a day.
- Slice a tomato and attach the sliced tomato onto the ulcer. Do it several times a day and the swollen ulcer will be flat.
- Use honey and coconut oil to make paste. Apply it into the ulcer several times a day.
- Use yoghurt to apply it onto the ulcers. Do it several times a day.
- Oral Intake
- Consume tomatoes and bananas every day. Their vitamin C will definitely help you be cured from mouth ulcers fast.
- Pick a handful of the faverrhoa bilimbi flowers, and then boil the flowers in three glasses of water. Let them boil until the water is lessened into three fourth of glass. Drink it three times a day.
- Eat raw salad with a lot of onions. Onions will help you get rid of the mouth ulcers quickly. Make sure you drink a lot of water after consuming raw onions because your mouth will be smelly and will taste unpleasant.
It is great to know that actually some of the ingredients are always available in our kitchen, right? Hopefully this article about the best natural treatment for mouth ulcers will be beneficial to you.