You all know the power of having a good interesting conversation and how even talking therapies can be very beneficial for us as humans. We are by design a social creatures and thrive in company of others.
In most cases is not about finding a perfect romantic relationship, but it is more important to be a friend, support and company for one another.
Asking interesting questions is the first step to have a better connection with your friends and most importantly have fun in the process.
Here are 33 questions, that I find very interesting and I hope you enjoy reading and using them as well.
- How are you, really?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- What have you learned today?
- What do you do when someone you love lets you down?
- What are some of your favourite movies and why?
- If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- How do you deal with anger?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Would you recommend [INSERT THEIR CAREER] for other people? Why / Why not?
- Do you like travelling by yourself?
- Who are some people you’d like to meet someday?
- What are some things that make you really sad?
- Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
- If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- What was your life like growing up?
- Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?
- Do you like spicy food?
- Do you have a favourite number? Any particular reason why you like that number
- What do you like least about yourself?
- What do you think people think of you?
- If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
- Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
- What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world?
- What’s the biggest turn-off in a man/woman?
- Do you cry easily?
- Do you like to talk on the phone?
- If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
- Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
- What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
- What do you think is one of the most undervalued professions right now?
- Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
I hope you find them interesting. Many thanks and lots of love,
P.S I am sharing a blog post a day for 365 days. This is day 9