I am grateful for this Life. For this Breath, For this moment.
Today’s prompt is very simple and yet, deeply profound.
Gratitude is one of the foundations of living. As humans, we have the privilege to look for the benefits in everything-seen and unseen.
So here is my list.
- I am grateful to be here and be present in this amazing life. To drink the water, eat the food and breath the air. Every moment.
- I am grateful for my family and above all my amazing kids, who bring me a sense of purpose and give me reasons to grow as a person on a daily basis
- I am grateful for all the books that I read -fiction and nonfiction. The book I am reading at the moment is “The Good Girl” by Fiona Neill.
- I am grateful for deciding to go vegan. In so many ways I feel that this is a privilege because we live in a part of the world, where this is possible.
- I am grateful for the Internet. The good, the bag, the ugly and the dark…..It represents us as beings in countless ways. It helps us to open our minds and hopefully hearts and live fully and compassionately.
P.S. Thank you so much for reading this far. If you enjoy this post why not follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest!
(Visited 119 times, 1 visits today)