Thank you so much to THE BEACH HOUSE KITCHEN . Jane and Lee you are amazing people. I love your blog and everything that you represent. I feel so special to receive a nomination like that .It is a great honor and immense pleasure.
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way of meeting other like-minded bloggers and getting folk to have a look at your pages (I believe it is known as ‘traffic’).
The rules for the Versatile Blogger are as follows:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award
Include a link to their blog
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Here is the List with my 15 nominees. I love all of this blogs. I am including blogs, that are about raw/vegan/vegetarian lifestyle, living consciously , being true to yourself, parenting, natural healing and simply being in love with life. I am writing them down in no particular order, but with a very special place to the Beach House Kitchen as they created the ripple effect to this blog. So enjoy and be happy and well.
1. The Beach House Kitchen
2.Dr Akilah El – Celestial Healing Wellness Center
4. An Inspired Approach
5. Elizabeth -dream of heaven on Earth
6.The Red Fox and Deer Lady
9.A Heart’s Whispers
11. Eudoxia Friday : Thoughtful Eclecticism
12. Kolpona Cuisine
13.Alkaline Ionized Water
15. Where Angels Fear to Tread
Part of being nominated is sharing with you 7 things about myself 😉 .I always get overwhelmed when I am asked that as I really do not know what to say, but I am gonna be honest and write down what comes to me first.
1. I love the rain-yes, I am not a flower, but the cloudy sky and peaceful rain makes me feel good
2. In controversy my most favourite part of nature is a hot sandy beach and blue water 😉
3. I planted a pot with red chili peppers hoping to get my first own grown vegetables
4. I used to be a coffee and sugar addict, but the raw/vegan/vegetarian lifestyle has changed my life and its getting better
5. I believe in the connectivity of all things, people and situations-seen and unseen
6. I am afraid of snakes, but living in Ireland puts my mind in rest 😉
7. My absolute dream/goal would be to be able to grow olive trees in Kalamata , Greece or somewhere like that and share all the goodness of this amazing trees with the world
My Love and Gratitude goes to the Beach House Kitchen for the kind nomination.
Sending Love and Light to All
Mother Nature Loves You
You are Amazing