Hello, my friends
This little sweet monsters take 10 minutes to make and all you need is a bit of patience while they are cooling in the fridge. Here is what you need.
- 1 cup of raw oats
- 3 spoonfuls of smooth peanut butter (organic, unsalted , palm oil free)
- 3 spoonfuls of chia seeds
- 3 spoonfuls of crushed sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- 2 spoonfuls of raw cacao nibs
- 1 spoonful of goji berries
- 8 dates
- 2 spoonfuls of vanilla extract
For the topping
some coconut flakes
All you have to do is put everything into the food blender and let it mix for approx 30 seconds.Make into bite size balls with wet hands. Then in a small plate put the coconut and roll the balls untill they are all covered. Repat the same with the cinnamon.
Then place in the fridge and enjoy after 2 hours.
Very tasty and everybody loved them.Enjoy!
Thank you very much for all your love and support!
Lots of love